Quality and the environment
Quality and safety
Continued improvement in every aspect of prevention risks and accidents in the workplace is a priority for the company. We pay special attention to job security.
We guarantee efficiency, responsibility and sustainability in all our products, which are all environmental and quality certified.
We can help you improve your own products and provide you with all the information you need:
- We fulfill with all of the requirements of the Packaging Act.
- We support Ecoembes in achieving its goal by reducing the weight of our packaging and its environmental impact.
- All of our production plants have the highest level of food safety certification, governed by the BRC / IoP, which means that we guarantee the safety and hygiene standards required by the food industry.
- The company’s management system complies with the guidelines of the ISO 9001 quality management since 1998 and the ISO 14001 standard for environmental management since 2004.
- Consult our Quality Department for more information about collaboration.
We make our paperboard from both virgin and recycled raw material using a sustainable cycle.
The ISO 14001 certificate and the use of renewable raw materials are proof of our continued commitment to the environment. All of our suppliers posses certification from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). For more information, consult our “Policies”.
We look after the health of our products. For us, a safe product is a reliable product. For this, as well as our integral production cycle, controlling our waste is a priority.
We use destinations that will have with less of an environmental impact, we encourage waste recovery in our plants to create biogas and using mud for farming, etc.
We reduce our emissions and we are more efficient.
Cogeneration and recycling
We are advocates of sustainable growth. We have a cogeneration plant and energy consumption controls in place, so we take advantage of the heat produced in the cogeneration process.
We recycle and reuse our waste.